Sunday, August 21, 2005

Testing..testing..1.2.3...

Well, P. just got a new computer and I'm playing around with it to see if I can successfully add pictures to my blog. So here goes:

Last night when I was aimlessly writing my last blog, little C. came into the office/hang-out/craft room and told me that he wasn't feeling very good. I told him to go lie down on my bed and I'm sure he was sleep walking or extremely drowsy when he went to lie down because he didn't have a pillow or or his "beloved blankie". I took a picture of him because he looked so peaceful. If this "upload" is successful, I'll add more photos because they make the blogs more fun. Wish me luck!




Yahooey!! Looks like I did it!

4 comments:

Middle America Mom said...

Good Job Sis! You are pretty techno-savy these days -- and it's nice that blogger makes it easier to upload pictures than in the past. "Little C" doesn't look so little these days!!

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Way to go . . . I'm so proud man! So . . . how is little C feeling now? He looks so sweet sound asleep . . . not that he's not sweet when he's awake . . . you know what I mean! Love the pictures!

Aunt Patty said...

That lil C is sure getting big!! He looks like a little angel when he sleeps doesn't he? How great to get all these good pictures! Yahoo for you J!!

Aunt Patty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.