I'm stealing the title from my sister because the idea of random thoughts has been on my mind lately.
I actually asked P. the other day if we were to record the random thoughts in our heads and compare them .. what would they look like.
For example, has he ever had the thought "uh oh.. I left the chicken defrosted in the microwave for three hours.. I wonder if it is still ok?"
No.. I don't think so.
Or how about "I need to deadhead these pansies so that more can grow"..
Again, negative ghost rider.
Or how about, "let's look up on Ebay to see there are any counted cross-stitch kits to send to mom-in-law."
I'm not even sure if he knows what counted cross-stitch means.
Or what about.. "why am I feeling so grumpy.. could it be that time of month?"
Again, no.
So what kinds of random thoughts run through his head?
Hmmm... not sure if I want to know. Maybe it's better to keep the mind recorder put away.
Can you tell it's late at night??
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, your brain and my brain are pretty similar! But, about the pansies, I have just pulled them all out and have to replant today with something else. About the chicken, though, I tend to lean on the "sure it's okay" side, but M leans on the "you can never be too careful with chicken" side of things. :>
Three hours in the microwave??? Toss it! I loved all your random thoughts . . . wonder what P's could be? . . . no, can't say I want to go there! Keep posting those random thoughts . . . they make me smile!
Keep those random thoughts coming! They're great!! Makes me think about my own random thoughts. If only our actions could keep up with our random thoughts, just think of all we could accomplish!!
Post a Comment