
Boy, has time been flying by. So much to blog about and so little time. Will get back regarding first days of school etc. BUT the big news in our household is that "K" is now wearing braces! She was so brave. No tears or nervousness. She even was able to pick out the colors she wanted in her braces (currently light and dark blue). It is so different than when I had braces. No big deal but big bucks! Whew!!
She was doing great for the first couple of days and then informed me that it felt like someone was trying to pull all of her teeth out. Soft foods only for the time being. Sent her to school with two fruit cups and one pudding cup. She is not allowed to have crunchy foods or carbonated drinks (carbonation (sp?) loosens the bond of the cement). She should only have them on for 18 months at the most. She is lucky to have all of her teeth in (including 12 year old molars) so that she can get this phase out of the way!
4 comments:
Wow, K with braces! They look great on her :> I know how it is with the pain involved when you first get them on and then when they're tightend. Yowsers.
Oh Sweet K . . . you look adorable! I love you! Eighteen months will go by real fast . . . I hope you're not in too much pain by now!
Eighteen months will fly by - I think I wore them for four years!
Cool - colors, eh? Does K get to change the colors periodically? How fun is that!
She's pretty lucky. Eighteen months will go by pretty fast. And she is at the age where having braces is cool (not geeky) People are envious instead of calling her "brace face"! She does get to change the colors too.
Post a Comment