Tuesday, July 12, 2005
What exactly is a Blog??
How odd to think that I am actually joining this Big Blog Club. Where did the "b" come from. Should it be just log? Or is it because you type all of your random thoughts where they become blah..blah..blah.. thus Blo (ah) g? Considering that I actually created a blog page six months ago and am just now creating a post..speaks volumes as to the procrastinator or perhaps just distracted person I have become. But I suppose this could be a fun form of communication and a way to journel current family..life..events, since I never seem to have time to keep a written journal these days. NOW..I have to figure out how to add pictures. That will be my next task. Will see how it goes since I have not kept up with all of the latest technology.. Like what exactly is an IPod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey sis - Welcome to blogdom. "Blog" is short for "Web Log". So, you're right on the "log" part, but it's simply a web log. I'm so glad you're blogging! Now, maybe you'll read mine :>
As usual, you have me giggling! Welcome to Blog World! It's really fun - can't wait to see more! And it IS a great way to keep a journal!
Really glad your going to blog J. Always like to hear what's going on with you guys. This will be a fun way to keep up. I think your mom helped me to open up a blog, but haven't gone back to it. Neither one of us are sure if we completed it or not. I'll have to see. Anyhow, glad your doing this. I love your stories!!
Post a Comment